Lauren Elmore has been serving students and families at Park Hill South since 2018.
She received her bachelor’s degree in psychology from Pittsburg State University and a master’s degree in Social Work from the University of Kansas. Prior to working in the Park Hill School District, Lauren worked three years in child and adolescent psychiatry. She has been licensed in both KS and MO since 2018.
Sarah Kearney is a new social worker at Park Hill South.
She is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who received a Bachelor’s in Psychology from Lewis University and a Master’s in Social Work at Aurora University. Sarah has experience as a therapist in community health and school systems. She has been licensed in Missouri since 2018.
Student groups are a healthy and positive way to get students together that would like support in similar areas. These groups are facilitated by a faculty member and meet either during tutorial or after school at 5th Hour. Take advantage of a student group today.
Check back often to see new groups as they are added. If you have an idea of a group, contact Ms. Elmore.
- New Students
- Students new to PHS will meet to learn about our programs, how to navigate around the school and begin building friendships with student leaders.
- Faculty Lead: Ms. Elmore
- Meetings: Media Center during tutorials (see Ms. Elmore for a pass)
- Academic College Preparatory
- Students will learn and practice various study and social-emotional skills to be successful in rigorous coursework. Students will also celebrate their academic and social accomplishments.
- Faculty Lead: Drs. Beth Esco and Kerrie Herren
- Meetings: 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each Month in A107/A117.