Principal: Dr. Kerrie Herren
Dr. Kerrie Herren started at Park Hill South in 2007 as a math and student leadership teacher.
He has a balanced experience as an administrator, serving at the middle and high school levels as an assistant principal as well as the coordinator of curriculum and student services at district office in the Park Hill School District. Dr. Herren has always found his professional home to be Park Hill South.
As a father, he understands the importance of developing a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all students. As a husband, he values the importance of partnerships and believes the foundation of a positive and success student experience is a strong school–family relationship.
Dr. Herren is passionate about Park Hill South and its students, families and community.
- Ed.D. – University of Kansas, Educational Leadership and Policy Study
- M.S.Ed. – University of Kansas, Educational Leadership and Policy Study
- B.S.Ed. – University of South Dakota, Math Education
- Academic Awards Assembly
- Administrative Assistants
- Awards & Nominations
- Board Meetings
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging (DEIB)
- Family & Community Outreach
- Family Sense of Belonging
- New Teachers
- One Professional Learning Community
- Staff News
- Survey Analysis
- Testing Data & Analysis
Dr. Kerrie Herren
Samuel Simmons, Sr.
Dr. Beth Esco