Principal: Dr. Kerrie Herren
Dr. Kerrie Herren started at Park Hill South in 2007 as a math and student leadership teacher.
He has a balanced experience as an administrator, serving at the middle and high school levels as an assistant principal as well as the coordinator of curriculum and student services at district office in the Park Hill School District. Dr. Herren has always found his professional home to be Park Hill South.
As a father, he understands the importance of developing a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all students. As a husband, he values the importance of partnerships and believes the foundation of a positive and success student experience is a strong school–family relationship.
Dr. Herren is passionate about Park Hill South and its students, families and community.
- Ed.D. – University of Kansas, Educational Leadership and Policy Study
- M.S.Ed. – University of Kansas, Educational Leadership and Policy Study
- B.S.Ed. – University of South Dakota, Math Education
- Academic Awards Assembly
- Academic Budgeting
- Activity Accounts
- Administrator Assistants
- Awards and Nominations
- Board Meetings
- Building School Improvement Plan
- Continuous School Improvement Plan
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Department Lead Teachers
- Inclusion and Equity Council
- Leadership Council
- New Teachers
- Professional Learning
- Staff News
- Survey Analysis
- Teacher Mentors
- Testing Data and Analysis