Steps to Request a Transcript for Current Students and Classes of 2015 and later
1. Students log into Family Connection (Naviance)
2. Click on Transcripts on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Then click "Request transcripts for my college applications".
4. Click lookup on the right-hand side of the screen and search for the school(s) to which you want to send a transcript.
5. Click Request Transcripts at the bottom of the page once all of the schools to which you wish to send a transcript are selected.
Transcript Requests must be submitted to the Registrar's Office 3-5 school days prior to the mailing deadline.
If they are received after the 3-day notice we will not be able to guarantee the mailing of transcripts for colleges/universities and/or scholarship deadlines. There will be no official transcripts issued for hand-carried purposes
Test scores will not be included on the transcript. Test scores must be requested from the testing agency directly (i.e. ACT or SAT).
Sending a Transcript to Another Institution (Non-College)
1. Students log into Family Connection (Naviance).
2. Click on the Colleges tab at the top.
3. Click on Transcripts on the left-hand side of the screen.
4. Then click "Request transcripts for scholarships or athletics".
5. Enter the recipient information for the transcript(s) you want sent.
6. Click Add Transcript Requests at the bottom of the page once all of the recipients to which you wish to send a transcript are entered.
You can also request a transcript by downloading the Transcript Request Form here
You can either bring in the Transcript Request Form to the Counseling Office or FAX it to the attention of Registrar
For questions about sending transcripts, please contact Shelley West by e-mail at email@example.com
or by phone at 816-359-5670.
High School Graduates (Classes of 1998-2014 only)
To request a transcript as a graduate of Park Hill South High School, complete a Transcript Request Form
and submit it to Mrs. Shelley West, registrar, by FAX (816-359-5036), by mail or in person.