COLLEGE VISIT PROCEDURE
Park Hill South believes college visits can be an important element of the college selection process. This is the following procedures to follow for college visit:
• You can download the form from our website or students may pick up a copy in the attendance or counseling office.
• A parent or guardian needs to call the attendance office at 816-359-4121 before the visit to excuse the absence.
• Have a college official sign the front of the form when visiting the college.
• The student needs to finish filling out the front with a parent’s signature.
• On the back of the form the student will rank each aspect of the school from 1-5 (1=poor, 5=excellent) and write a brief reflection in the space provided.
• Then return the form within 2 days of the visit to the attendance office.
• Once it has been approved it will reflect college visit (EC).
Please note that college visits do affect attendance percentage and potentially A+ eligibility.
This information will be shared with your Guidance Counselor to help facilitate conservations as you prepare to make your college decision.
College Visit Form 9-12-16.docx
Copy of College Visit worksheet.xlsx